Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Halo Theme - Piano Tutorial

This tutorial covers the main Halo Theme (From Halo: Combat Evolved). It is playing at half speed so it's easier to see what keys are being played. If you like this tutorial, it's a good idea to Digg it so other people find out about it too. Leave comments!



I want start using Flash objects to deliever my tuotirals. This would mean users can slow down, speed up, pause and skip sections by clicking buttons. There is one problem though :( I don't know how to code Flash. If someone help me out that will be great thanks!