Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

More tutorials are on the way!

I've been checking my Google Analytics for my blog and I am getting a steady stream of visitors from all over the world (more 30 countries). Thanks to nikon.bungie.org a whole bunch of people now know about my blog. If you like my content, please link back so I can keep producing more tutorials. I have been getting some requests for a "Unforgotten Tutorial" in the new format, so I'll get work on that when I get time. I'm also thinking about putting a tutorial for the Peril theme under the new format, I'll see what I can do.