Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A new format for my piano tutorials!

I'm currently experimenting with a new format for delivering my piano tutorials. The picture above is a mock up of how it might look like. It would feature a clean interface with a top down view of the piano/keyboard and it will show what keys to play in what order.

If this new format is popular I will replace my old videos with this format (including the Halo Tutorials). Since the process of making tutorials with the new format is more streamlined, I can also post up other tutorials (Metal Gear Solid, Perfect Dark and other user requested tracks)

What do you think? Leave a comment!

Note: You don't need a blogger account to comment, you can just post an anonymous comment.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the new format is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks more organized. I say do it!

Dharshan said...

Thanks for the feedback! I still need to iron out some kinks with the new format. Ideally I want it to be an interactive flash object instead of just a video but I don't know how to code flash, so I'm still looking for a solution.

Anonymous said...

go for it dude, it would be way much more easy to play!!