Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Choclate rain, anyone?

Chances are you've probably seen the "Choclate rain" single by Tay Zonday on youtube. I thought it was pretty hilarious and it has a pretty catchy piano riff. This got me thinking, maybe I should do a chocolate rain remix...

Maybe I can somehow integrate it with popular video game music (Mario, MGS, Halo etc.) I haven't tried this out on my keyboard yet nor do I know how to play chocolate rain (I'm sure I can learn it pretty quick) but it just might work lol.

What do you think? Let me know.

No comments: