Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Halo 3 - 'Unforgotten' Remix

If you watched my 'Unforgotten' Tutorial on revver you probably noticed the music at the end of the video. Yepp, that music came from the yet to be released ' Unforgotten' Remix. The Halo series has an awesome soundtrack, and it gives me a lot of of material to do remixes.

The first thing that greeted me when I popped the Halo 3 disk into my Xbox 360 was the three red rings of death! (lol, no I'm just kidding). Actually it was the menu music and it immediately set the tone for Halo 3, I knew it was going to be EPIC. After beating the game I took some time off to learn to play 'Unforgotten' by ear (which explains why there are some mistakes on the youtube video).

I have been getting a whole bunch of requests on youtube to make MP3 file of the remix. Good news! I'm working on one and it's almost done. But there is a little problem... I'm not sure how to host the MP3 on my blog, if you know how to do this let me know.

I'll post the MP3 when I figure out how to host it on my blog.

UPDATE: I figured out a way to stream MP3 from my blog, but it's missing some features (ex. downloads, volume) I'm still looking for a better way to host MP3s

4 comments:

matacoz said...

Cool! I like the remix! I'm gonna try and do me a little remix now! Your videos are amazing! Keep them coming! :D

Anonymous said...

for the tutorial for the song unforgotten, you said that you divided it into two parts. i have only found the first part or it. where's the second?

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I rly like your work, and you seem to have a great taste for good game music! Hope you get the PD remix done soon :), love that to!

Anyway, why dont you just post the mp3 file on a free file host? Like rapidshare or something like that?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial mate, once I played Halo 3 I've been looking for the music, do you have any sheet copy's to download by the way?