Welcome to my blog

I want to make sure that this blog is the best place to learn all your favorite video game music. If you enjoy the content on this blog please Link and Digg this blog.

Blog stats: 3,821 unique visitors since April 1, 2008.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Inside FL Studio

I use FL Studio a lot (Formally known as fruity loops, I guess the cereal company and Tucan Sam sued FL Studio to change the name the name lol). FL studio is a really good program for making music and it's pretty easy to use. If you are at all interested in making music, remixes etc. FL Studio is a good place to start.

I'm almost done my Chicago theme remix and I plan to release it soon on my blog and on youtube. For the youtube version I'm thinking of using screen capturing software to show the remix inside of FL studio. You might remember that I did the same thing for my last Perfect Dark remix except I didn't use screen capturing software to record that one (it was just recorded off the screen).

No comments: